Eligibility conditions for Admission
BIM/BBA are courses running under Faculty of Management (FOM) of Tribhuvan University. It is an open faculty and students from all faculties and disciplines can apply.
The candidates applying for the BIM/BBA programs must have:
- successfully completed a twelve – year schooling or equivalent from any University, Board or institution recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- A minimum of second division in the 10 + 2 examination or equivalent level.
- Applicants are required to appear in the entrance test conducted by Faculty of Management. The test will follow the
- international testing patterns and standards. Short listed candidates from the written test will be interviewed.
- The students will also have to sit for a quality test conducted by the college. Those who qualify in the written test will have to face an interview. Only those students who have been qualified by the interview board will be eligible for enrollment in the BIM/BBA program.
Note: For Fee structure Contact KCMIT Administration.